Many organizations don’t need or can’t afford a full-time Chief Information Officer (CIO) to fill the gap between executive management and Information Technology. Our Contract CIO provides the competencies your organization needs now – helping with overall Information Technology direction, governance and planning to support strategic business initiatives.
The benefits of our CIO include
- Provides vision and leadership for defining, developing, deploying and delivering information technology services and initiatives in order to gain a competitive advantage for the organization
- Establishes and communicates goals and objectives, defines methodologies, tasks, and activities, and clearly describes roles and responsibilities needed for implementing business processes and technology
- Evaluates overall operations and usage of existing technology and recommend enhancements
- Evaluates existing skill sets and makes recommendations where additional training or specialized talent is needed
- Develops project plans and oversees the implementation of business processes and technology projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Ensures the technology staff and infrastructure is in place to support the organization’s operations
- Ensures the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment
Our CIO becomes of strategic member of the organizations executive team who will help identify issues impacting growth and profitability and work with management to implement business processes and technology that will resolve those issues.