Our Business Operations Review is a great first step to ensuring your organization has the right infrastructure (People, Processes and Technology) in place to help achieve the organization’s growth objectives.
We’ve found that most organizations are not realizing the full benefits of their current technology investments. This could be for many reasons – technology was implemented poorly, not aligned with business objectives, no one was focused on business process improvements, lack of skillsets or “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” attitude.
The benefits of this engagement help your organization leverage its investment in Infor’s A+ Solution by identifying:
- Issues that are affecting the organization to meet revenue objectives
- Features in the existing software not being utilized
- Manual processes that could be automated or eliminated
- Activities that provide no value
- New processes or controls that should be put in place to manage particular functions
- Information (data) requirements not being captured but needed by the organization
- Software modifications needed to address unique business requirements
- Software modifications no longer necessary with newer versions of software
- Training needed for specific applications and/or departments
- Short term quick fixes that can have immediate impact
- Long term business improvement projects
This consulting engagement examines the operational processes in Accounting (G/L, A/P, A/R), Purchasing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Shipping, Receiving, Sales, Marketing and Information Technology.