CRM Workshop (Featured)
Our CRM Workshop provides a quick low-cost approach to helping organizations get started with resolving issues impacting sales, marketing, profitability and making CRM work for any organization. Read More
- CRM Workshop – Applies to all CRM applications
- CRM Strategy and Roadmap Development
- Marketing Database Development
- System Integration with other applications (ERP to CRM, Web Forms to CRM, etc.)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Implementation, customization, training
- Microsoft Dynamics Field Service – Implementation, customization and training
INFOR A+ Services
- Business Operations Review – Makes sure you’re using all the capabilities of A+
- Software Upgrades, Customization, and Training
- System Integration with other applications (ecommerce, CRM, Portals, etc.)
- Custom Software Development (RPG. .NET, Java)
This sales portal has one purpose and that’s to eliminate the need for your your sales force to use green screen inquiries and order entry in the ERP application. It allows sales reps to inquiry on customers, open orders, invoices, inventory, purchase history along with the ability to create orders in the ERP system. It’s great for meeting with customers to review their purchase history and allows quotes to be uploaded into the portal and submitted to the ERP application.
SalesMax (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add-on)
SalesMax is an add-on for customers running Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It contains all the functionality mentioned in the Sales Portal but is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
System Integration Services
The days of standalone applications are over. Integration between applications are necessary because each application has a unique purpose and is capturing information needed by other areas of the organization. CTA specializes in developing integrations that allow applications to talk with one another while making them flexible enough to accommodate future requirements.
This is an affordable hosted or on premise solution that creates a powerful marketing database by combining customer product sales data along with leads and prospect information built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. Having all data in CRM is a welcome change because everything is nicely tied together and available for an endless realm of possibilities. Free trial period available for qualified companies!
IBM i (AS/400) Services
We provide IBM i (AS/400) services such as system upgrades, RPGLE software development and support organizations running on the Infor A+ ERP application. If needed, we have relationships with IBM Business Partners that can provide quotes and sales of new systems to your organization.