- Multiple CRM Roadmap Projects
- Multiple CRM Workshop Projects
- Multiple 100+ User CRM Implementations
- Multiple <20 User CRM Implementations
- Multiple Sales & Customer Portal Projects
- Multiple e-commerce Projects
- Multiple Integration Projects
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics Field Service
- Marketing Database Development
- Business Operations Review – Makes sure you’re using all the capabilities of Infor A+
- Software Upgrades, Customization, and Training
- System Integration with other applications (ecommerce, CRM, Portals, etc.)
- Custom Software Development (RPGLE. .NET, Java)
This sales portal has one purpose and that’s to eliminate the need for the sales force to use green screen order entry in the ERP application. It allows sales reps to inquiry on customers, open orders, invoices, inventory, purchase history along with the ability to create orders in the ERP system. It’s great for meeting with customers to review their purchase history and allows quotes to be uploaded into the portal and submitted to the ERP application.
SalesMax (Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add-on)
SalesMax is an add-on for customers running Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It contains all the functionality mentioned in the Sales Portal but is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The days of standalone applications are over. Integration between applications are necessary because each application has a unique purpose and is capturing information needed by specific areas of the organization. CTA specializes in developing integrations that allow applications to talk with one another while making them flexible enough to accommodate future requirements.
This is an affordable marketing service that provides SEO and SEM to organizations just developing their digital marketing strategy that want to get started without hiring the staff first.
IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) Services
We provide IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) services such as system upgrades, RPGLE software development and support organizations running on this platform. If needed, we have relationships with IBM Business Partners that can provide quotes and sales of new systems to your organization.